Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Last Day of 6th Grade for Kylie

STOP reading this post if you don't want to hear me go on and on about my oldest daughter. I want to give her a Shout Out! for a job well done and a very successful year. So... move on if you don't want to be part of gushing, ohhing and ahhing. You've been warned!

Well, school is out! Kylie my oldest, attends middle school. She attended 4th grade and now 6th grade in public school. She has had an awesome year. So, to brag about Kylie-she finished school with a 4.0 for the entire year. In fact, her lowest percentage was 97.5 and that was in gym-figures! She is in a challenge program and excelled in it. She had great teachers, great friends and a great experience. I'm so happy for her. She loves to learn. She only stressed me out about 5 times this year when she would give me a paper to type at 10:00 at night that was due the next morning. The rest of her work she took care of on her own. I'm so glad she has the personality to organize her time, workload and fun.
All of her teachers commented on how respectful and kind Kylie is. (gushing happening now)
In her non-school hours, Kylie is on a Performance Dance Team and takes Jazz and Ballet. This is 4 hours of dance class a week. She is also involved with a church group every Wednesday and is the President of a service organization. I'm gushing I know! I'm just so pleased with how she has handled and excelled this year!
CONGRATULATIONS KYLIE ON A JOB WELL DONE! I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Reddirt Woman said...

Kudos to Kylie on a job well done. She sounds like a great young lady with lots of interests. Tell her to keep up the great work.