Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Twilight

Since I have so much down time on my hands, I reread Stephenie Meyer's 'Twilight' series over the past three days. One day for each book. It's my 4th time reading Twilight. My second time reading New Moon and Eclipse. I love, love, love these books. I love the way Edward and Bella have rescued each other and because of that they have become completely different beings. I love the willingness that Edward puts forth to listen to and understand Bella. In fact, he must know what she is thinking or he is driven crazy. I love the fact that Bella is able to have immense amounts of love for her parents even though they haven't parented her. She is willing to give her life to save theirs. Shows amazing amounts of forgiveness and understanding. I love that Edward challenges Bella often. I love Jacob. "Edward is a drug! You can't live without him. But I am your air and sun...choose me!" That was the line that stuck with me today as I was finishing up Eclipse. I choose the Jacob in my life to marry. I'm so, so excited for the fourth book to come out. I can't wait for the movie and I've been spending time looking at sites dedicated to Twilight. It's actually really fun . I guess I'm taking advantage of my down time and roaming on the computer in ways I won't be able to when I'm back on my feet.

1 comment:

Kim said...

You are obsessed. ;) Personally, I was devastated when Edward left, which made it hard to enjoy the Jacob sections. I hope you are doing well.